ZimboConnect
Events Businesses
Sign inJoin free

πŸ‘‹ Introductions and Welcome

Mhoro, Salibonani, Hello! πŸ‘‹ Where are you now, and where is kumusha?

By the ZimboConnect team

Makadii vese, linjani nonke (how is everyone)? πŸ’š I'm Mufaro, the person behind ZimboConnect, and I'll be posting here as Admin. I built this space for one simple reason: wherever we land in the world, we end up looking for our people. Here we can find each other more easily. So let's start with the easiest roll-call ever. I'll go first: Name: Mufaro Living in: Colchester, England Kumusha/ekhaya (home area): Mberengwa One word for life abroad right now: Overdraft Your turn. Copy, paste, fill in πŸ‘‡ Name: Living in: Kumusha/ekhaya: One word for life abroad right now: Whether you were born in Bulawayo, Bindura or Birmingham, if Zimbabwe is part of your story, you belong here. Tinokuona, siyakubona (we see you). πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡Ό πŸ‘‰ Where are you now, and where is kumusha?
WhatsApp

Be the first to reply

Replies are for members only. Joining is free and takes a minute.

Join free to reply

Already a member? Sign in

Β© 2026 ZimboConnect

ContactTermsPrivacyCookiesCommunity GuidelinesData Deletion